Friday, November 7, 2008

Christmas shopping ideas

Christmas is my favorite time of year. it reminds me of all the good things in my life, and i love the food, prissies, decorations and that warm fuzzy feeling!


Here is my list of best Christmas shopping ideas



  1. find 3 in 1 in Gingerbread and Spiced apple cider


  2. Laguna Beach season 2 on dvd


  3. Mac Lipglass in Prr


  4. Bobbi Brown Shimmer brick in Apricot

  1. Here are the goodies!

  • Juicy ladies beauty Cosmetics case ( fold out with lots of pockets)















  1. Juicy Couture Velour Pants and hoody in Ziggy Pink













Juicy Tee in Snowglob pink






  • Short sand Uggs as it cold out here and i fancied some short ones instead of my other tall ones!











and last but not least my absolute special

This cute Louis woven Scarf,















isn't it gorgeous!

No comments: